About South Africa
A country where the Mt. Kilimanjaro stands tall, where the scenic wine lands are a sight worth cherishing, and where the fresh local seafood will leave an overpowering taste in your mouth.
A land where shark cage diving is a sport, where the coastal regions are said to have a subtle tinge of historical appeal and where one gets to experience a vast diversity of rare species in the zoological parks.
Things to do
- Kruger National Park – Choose from the various packages and discover and explore the charming facets of nature in a well-planned wild life safari.
- V & A Waterfront – Heading over to this gorgeously breath taking land of the Cape of Good Hope, via the scenic drive along the route Chapman’s Peak is simply a magical journey that should not be missed.
- Ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn – Witness this spectacular means of income for the localites and head over to the adventurous Cango caves for a tour.
- Douz – if you wish to experience the feel of a desert oasis, a long camel ride or a thrilling drive through the sand, this ‘Gateway of Sahara’ in Tunisia is the place you want to be.
- Bruma Lake Flea Market – A popular place in Johannesburg to pick up souvenirs like beaded novelties, carvings made from wood, accessories, ethnic collectibles and many other takeaway.
- Durban Beach Front – Water that is refreshingly warm, sand that shines of gold, attractive fast food outlets, and a memorable time spent with your beloved.
- Fort Jesus at Mombasa Harbour – from historical ruins to mesmerising sunset along the fort, from gorges to beaches to simply soaking up some tan and acquiring a good tan, this place is definitely a day well spent.
- Lion encounter – A must undertake experience of sharing the same proximity and feeding the beautiful wildcat at the Orana Wild life park.
- • Rotorua Natural Springs – No feeling like soaking your tired body in one of the natural geysers and experiencing your exhausted muscles unknot.