Greece Islands are truly out of this world. Come with us as we take you to the most stunning and scenic locales and unravel the very core of this mystical land. Picturesque sunsets, rocking nightlife and shopping arcades await a traveller at every nook and turn. As dusk sets in, park yourself on a table at a seaside cafe and feel yourself getting inspired by the fishing villages, markets, white-washed walls and island adventures that you witnessed through the day. With over 60 inhabited islands and historic sites to let your eyes feast on, Greece Islands are a class apart.
A luxury car drive on the fine roads of Mykonos to a donkey ride in Santorini, there are different ways to see different parts of Greece; so come prepared. Mystras, situated near ancient Sparta, medieval village of Lindos on the island of Rhodes, Delphi – home to Greek God Apollo, the temples at Acropolis and the stunning views at Santorini are just a few of the many gorgeous things that await you in Greece.
Things to do
- Visit the temple of Poseidon – Situated at Cape Sounion, 70 Km south of Athens, this temple stands of a craggy spur that plunges 65 meters down to the sea.
- Take a luxury car drive on the fine roads of Mykonos, it is wonderfully breath taking.
- Venetian Fortress – This fortress built between 1573 and 1580, is a construction which portrays the history of Greek defence against multiple pirate raids and the threat of Turkish invasion.
- Panathenaic Stadium – originally built in the 4th century BC, this was the original venue for the Panathenaic athletic contests. It can accommodate 70, 000 spectators and the annual Athens marathon finishes here.
- Palace of the Grand Masters – This truly splendid 14th-century palace was destroyed in the gunpowder explosion of 1856. Later, it was rebuilt by the Italians rebuilt in a grand manner.