A conglomerate of individual islands spread across vast acres of land, connected by one passion – being a nature lover. Enveloped by coral reefs and private reclusive beaches, the popular activity amongst tourists is scuba diving.
From long horse rides, to spending time in recreation at the lagoons, to walking barefoot on the beaches and strolling around the native villages, Fiji is a land to relax and rejuvenate.
Things to do
- Yasawas Islands – sailing on a cruise along these isolated islands and a visit to the nearby village for a home cooked a traditional meal is an enriching experiencing.
- Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple – Based out of Nadi, this architectural construction holds a lot of cultural history attached to it; appended with a souvenir market to pick up mementos.
- Turtle Island – A villa of your own, a beach to yourself, a day to spend at leisure, a sunset to cherish, and the company of your beloved.
- Mount Tomanivi – A wearying trek upto the highest peak of the extinct volcano in Navai, only to be enchanted by the vast spread view when you reach at the highest platform.
- Mamanuca Islands – A perfect getaway to enjoy a day long adventure activities, ranging from snorkelling, diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and lots more.
- Cloud9 – It is Fiji’s one & only two-level floating island located at the beautiful Ro Ro Reef in the Mamanuca Islands.