This Indonesian tourist attraction will inspire and compel you to take a vacation here at least twice a year. A tropical haven, it is blessed with good weather, sun, beach and greenery. Laced with palm trees, the Kuta beach is a visual treat and most frequented by tourists. Luxury resorts, five-star hotels, deep-rooted culture, jungle adventures, and water sports is what is in store for you! We also recommend that you end the activity-filled days with a traditional Balinese massage that is so popular all over the world.
Things to do
- Cycle around Ubud – Ubud is a cultural hub surrounding artistic villages. Monkey Forest is one place you just have to go to!
- Surf in Kuta – You will cherish the experience. The beach is beautiful too.
- Sunset at Tanah Lot – The temple of Tanah Lot rises out of the surf like a dreamy locale along Bali’s southwest coast. The sunset is magical, stunning, unlikely, romantic, and strange.
- Kecak Dance in Ulu Watu – The dance has no instruments, just vocals. The unique costumes, dance and act of the Ramayana are a wonderful treat.
- Snorkeling around Menjangan Island – The colourful marine creatures and the bright reefs will remain in your memory forever.