The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have the ideal landscape that is filled with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. The dense forest which covers these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and amazing species of birds create the most adorable poetic and romantic atmosphere.
The waters around these islands have a lot more to give than you could ever imagine. The speciality of the swaying sea here are the coral reefs and underwater formation that are untouched by human activity. Nature’s magic above the sea-level is only a glimpse of the mystery hidden below the crystal clear waters. You can never be filled with the incomparable experience that you relish on this island
Things to do
- Scuba Diving in the waters of Andaman is a completely fascinating and mesmerising experience to cherish lifelong.
- You can enjoy the underwater marine life and view the rarest of corals by Snorkelling at North Bay, Havelock, Jolly Buoy, Redskin Island and numerous other points.
- If you are an adventure lover, you can easily plan a Camp on the beaches or amidst the dense forests.
- The North Bay beach near Port Blair has a Sea-Walk facility offered to watch the underwater marine life by walking on the seabed.
- You can enjoy some amazing water sports. Adventurous ones like water skiing, water scooter, speed-boat rides, wind-surfing, etc. And the safe water sports component has paddle boats, rowing boats, banana rides and many more.